Sunday, June 8, 2008

What is wrong?

This is just a quick update to assure the two or three of you that read this blog that I am alive and well. I've got an exam in two days time (Which I've only just started studying for), but after that I will be flooding this blog with all sorts of things.

I'm going to be submitting a lot more freelance stuff around the place, and I will be chronicling my struggle to be published right here. At the moment, I'm thinking of submitting a a few gaming sites, because it's what I enjoy writing about.

That being said, I will be trying to get some work with a bio-tech mag here in Perth, and I'll let you all know how that goes. If you guys out there in the webiverse know anywhere that's taking copy for peanuts, fill me in.

I'll also be launching a few creative projects of my own (one of which involves video reviews) which will not be in the style of Yahtzee, so this blog may get some multimedia content soon.

Other than that, I'll be working my arse off at the coffee shop trying to get some money together. I'm not sure for what yet, but it'll be good to have some savings in the bank in case China slips into recession and we're left screwed.

Anyhow, I'm alive, I'm writing and you're going to be hearing a lot more from me soon...ish.

No comments: